Maria Stack Hankey, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
Dr. Maria Stack Hankey is a research assistant professor in the Ramey Laboratory. Her research interests are in the fields of applied statistics and data analysis.
Education and Training
- Virginia Tech: Ph.D., Educational Research and Evaluation
- Harvard Graduate School of Education: Ed.M., Risk and Prevention
- The College of William & Mary: B.A., Psychology
- Stack, M, Moorefield-Lang, H, Barksdale, MA. (2015). ABLE: An Instrument for Assessing Elementary Students’ Perceptions of Access to Books, Beliefs, and Literacy Environment. Reading Psychology 36(6): 499-518.
- Miyazaki, Y, Stack, M. (2015). Examining Individual and School Characteristics Associated with Child Obesity Using a Multilevel Growth Model. Social Science & Medicine 128: 57-66.