Libbie Sonnier-Netto is a graduate student in Department of Human Development in Virginia Tech's College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences. She works as a graduate research assistant in the Ramey Laboratory and in the Neuromotor Research Clinic.
Awards and Honors
- Hulick Serving Spirit Fellowship Award, 2016-2018
- Alpha Epsilon Lambda Graduate Honor Society, 2017
- Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society, 2017
- Rotary Club of Roanoke Valley, 2017 Extraordinary Women of the Roanoke Valley “Rising Star”, 2017
- Sonnier-Netto L, Shivers CM, Lee-Volker GK. (2017). Service and personal needs among family caregivers of individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Invited talk.
- Sonnier-Netto L. (2017). Sharing the sandbox: The role of executive functioning and self-regulation in early childhood. Invited Talk.
- Sonnier-Netto L, Zvonkovic A. (2017). Children of the Great Recession. Journal of Family Theory & Review 9: 589-592.
- Allen KR, Molloy S, Sonnier-Netto L, Naar J, Nelson L. (2017). Family ideologies and realities: Still challenging the status quo. Journal of Family Theory & Review 9: 403-07.
- Sonnier-Netto L, Ramey SL. (2014). Beginning with babies: Improving quality of infant/toddler care through professional learning. Invited talk.
- Ramey SL, Ramey CT, Sonnier-Netto L. (2012). Four Diamonds Checklist. In: Ramey CT, Sparling J, Ramey SL (Ed.), Abecedarian: The Ideas, the Approach, and the Findings. (pp. 174-5).Los Altos, CA: Sociometircs Corporation.