Shannon Farris, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute
Assistant Professor, VTCRI Developmental and Translational Neurobiology Center
Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology, Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine
For a more complete listing of Shannon Farris's publications, visit PubMed.
Education and Training
- University of California Irvine: Ph.D. , Biomedical Sciences (Neuroscience)
- California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo: B.S. , Biochemistry, concentration in Molecular Biology
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIH
Awards and Honors
- Best Poster Presentation Award, 14th annual NIEHS Science Day, 2016
- NIH Fellows Award for Research Excellence (FARE Award), 2016
- Intramural Paper of the Month by Environmental Factor, NIEHS Newsletter, 2016
- NIH Fellows Award for Research Excellence (FARE Award), 2015
- Poster Abstract Award, UT Austin Conference on Learning & Memory, 2015