Thomas Taetzsch, Ph.D.
Dr. Thomas Taetzsch is a postdoctoral associate in the laboratory of Dr. Gregorio Valdez at the Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute.
Education and Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University: PhD, Neuroscience
- James Madison University: BS, Biology
- James Madison University: BBA, Marketing
- Taetzsch T, Tenga M, Valdez G. (2016). Muscle Fibers Secrete FGFBP1 to Slow Degeneration of Neuromuscular Synapses During Aging and Progression of ALS. Journal of Neuroscience.
- Taetzsch T, Levesque S, McGraw C, Brookins S, Luqa R, Bonini M, Mason R, Oh U, Block ML. (2014). Redox Regulation of NF-κB p50 and M1 Polarization in Microglia. Glia.