Shannon Farris, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC
Assistant Professor, Developmental and Translational Neurobiology Center, Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC
Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology, Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine
For a more complete listing of Shannon Farris's publications, visit PubMed.
Education and Training
- University of California Irvine: Ph.D. , Biomedical Sciences (Neuroscience)
- California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo: B.S. , Biochemistry, concentration in Molecular Biology
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIH
Awards and Honors
- Best Poster Presentation Award, 14th annual NIEHS Science Day, 2016
- NIH Fellows Award for Research Excellence (FARE Award), 2016
- Intramural Paper of the Month by Environmental Factor, NIEHS Newsletter, 2016
- NIH Fellows Award for Research Excellence (FARE Award), 2015
- Poster Abstract Award, UT Austin Conference on Learning & Memory, 2015